If you have a humidor cabinet in your home, then you know that it can be a very valuable piece of furniture. The quality and craftsmanship of this piece will make it stand out among other furniture pieces in your home.
But what if your humidor cabinets needs some TLC? It might be time for an upgrade!
If you’re looking for ways to improve upon your current form, then we recommend installing one or more humidifiers inside of the humidor cabinet itself so that all cigars are kept at their ideal levels year round without having to worry about whether or not they will dry out over time (which can happen).
How to Season Your Cigar Humidor?
To season your cigar humidor, follow these steps:
- Open your humidor and remove the lid.
- Fill it with seasoned wood chips or chunks (we recommend that you use a water-based seasoning product). You can also mix in some dry ingredients like sawdust, cedar shavings or coconut shells if you want to add a little color to your cigar box. Don’t forget about the air holes! They need to be filled as well—just don’t forget about them!
- Put everything back into place and close up tightly. Don’t forget about those air vents!
How to Store Your Cigars To Keep Them Fresh?
f you’ve ever smoked a cigar, you know that it’s important to keep your cigars fresh. The best way to do this is by storing them in an environment that allows them to acclimate and breathe naturally.
- You should keep your humidor between 65-70 degrees F and 70-75% humidity. This can be done by placing an aquarium pump next to the cigar box or vase with water in it (you’ll need two pumps if you have multiple boxes). The water should be changed every other day or so depending on how much air flow through the box—if there isn’t any airflow then change both pumps every day so that there’s always fresh moisture circulating through each box.
- Allow your cigars at least 48 hours after purchase before putting them into storage; this will help them adjust their taste buds over time as well as allowing for proper aging process before taking out again!
You should also know that cigar humidors have several other benefits such as keeping your cigars fresh for longer periods of time and helping prevent them from cracking or splitting. The best way to keep your cigars in good condition is by using a quality humidor with the right amount of humidity.